Many affiliates have multiple Facebook account to run ads. Since that is not what Facebook formally permits, we determined to take a closer look how that is even doable to make use of in Antidetect Browser.
Facebook, one of the greatest advertising platforms on the planet, lures advertisers in with a promise of infinite revenue growth. However working with Facebook might be quite worrying as a consequence of its strict insurance policies and by no means ending account bans.
Some advertisers handle this problem by having several Facebook accounts at once. So when one will get banned, the remainder will be match to run campaigns.
Formally, multiaccing is towards Facebook’s policy. Nevertheless, there is a loophole that many affiliates are using to have multiple ad account on Facebook – Account Farming.
In this article we’ll go through these subtopics:
what is account farming;
how account farming works;
what instruments you have to to farm an account;
how much farming a Facebook account costs;
and where to search out Facebook accounts for sale.
Why do affiliates nonetheless select Facebook if it’s such a pain in the ass to work with?
A quick trendy historical past lesson. If you happen to’re not interested, skip to the subsequent subchapter.
From being a small web site available only for Harvard college students, Facebook has was a multibillion firm with nearly 3 billion customers all around the world (and it’s greater than 40% of the world’s inhabitants). Facebook knows the whole lot about their customers’ behaviour, interests and recent actions, so it’s a klondike of data for entrepreneurs (and politicians!)
Having such an amount of information at hand makes Facebook a monopolist in the advertising world. And being a monopoly by no means made any platform more clear or user-friendly.
So, Facebook dictates its terms of partnership to the advertisers. Though Facebook strives to regulate the work of the community in an ethical manner, advertisers nonetheless face conditions where they were wronged for no reason. It turns into more durable to run advertising campaigns with every new coverage change.
Facebook can ban your ad account based mostly on different causes (in response to its coverage):
• selling one thing unlawful (casinos with no license, not-authorized well being products, grownup content)
• causing the shoppers to have a foul expertise
• working ads of poor quality (irrelevant to your campaign or doubtlessly offensive, poorly written or even using photos of insufficient quality)
• suspiciously wanting ad profile (e.g. when using a VPN service)
• suspicious exercise (the checklist is infinite and continually up to date)
• having several accounts created allegedly by one person.
• And it’s not the question of “in the event that they ban your account”, but “when they ban it”.
Regardless of having probably the most advanced AI and machine studying programmed to determine rule breakers, Facebook does make mistakes. It bans ads after which ad accounts for no obvious reason. Advertisers can abide by the principles, observe all the guidelines and nonetheless get up in the future to a banned account with a superb chance of by no means getting it back.
What does it imply for advertisers?
Bans are hurtful to advertisers.
Solely think about: you’ve ready all of the creatives, analyzed your audience, arrange the concentrating on, launched a campaign, it received authorized, and also you’re getting your first leads. The sky is clear. And then bam, out of the blue your account will get banned. That may be very disappointing.
Additionally, one necessary level must be talked about: Facebook’s assist is not great. Or, more precisely, it’s terrible.
It takes them very lengthy to process requests and a few by no means get answered in the first place. And in the event you’re lucky enough to get a reply, it is going to probably be a come-off with a hyperlink to FAQ.
You can see many complaints on-line from advertisers saying they had their account banned and can’t find a reason why. However either manner, each time an advertising account is not bringing in new business, you’re losing money.
So, some less rule-obedient media consumers found a solution to the problem: creating more accounts with out Facebook noticing.
The best way to get more Facebook accounts?
And now let’s look into what it takes to create a Facebook account if you have already got one.
Initially, how many accounts can one technically have?
As talked about before. Formally – just one. However in the event you’re able to get your arms soiled, you can get as many Facebook accounts as you wish. Those accounts will be different by way of their sustainability, value and time spent, and most significantly, how suitable they are to run ads – all this based mostly on the way you get them.
Brute pressure and hacking (which we don’t approve)
Which may basically be referred to as just “hacking”. The principle behind brute pressure is straightforward: hackers need to search out out the username and password to log into Facebook. They are going to then change the credentials there and create a new ad account.
It can be completed manually (when the hackers strive all doable combinations of symbols themselves) or with a pc program (it is going to generate different doable combinations from probably to less more likely to random). The software program could help to get access to password hashes (which aren’t passwords themselves, but a string of letters and numbers created with an encryption algorithm). With these hashes a hacker can crack the password thus having access to the account.
The variety of present brute pressure packages and tutorials on the right way to use them is really impressive. You could find the right way to hack Facebook accounts with THC-Hydra, Aircrack-ng, John the Ripper (not the serial killer), Hashcat and others.
The lifetime of such an account is sort of quick: as quickly as customers notice the breach, they’ll try to get it back. It doesn’t take many days or weeks: Facebook assist can even be there to help the customers make their account more secure. Which makes stealing an account from a person not a very dependable option to get a new account.
Not to mention, it is unlawful and we don’t approve of this option. It’s for information’s sake only.
Renting a Facebook account is not a wholly new concept. People wanting more cash mixed with folks needing more advertising FB accounts have come collectively to create a solution to the problem.
At the moment there are two methods of the way it may work. The first thought is the next: real folks with real accounts on Facebook create an ad account and give access to it to an agency. This company will then rent these accounts to their shoppers to run ads there. The worth for affiliates can range from $15 to $100 monthly (depending on how much they pay to the account house owners).
Not only real folks can lend their accounts. The second option is to rent accounts that were particularly created by particular teams. They create the accounts themselves, make them ready for advertising after which rent them out to affiliates.
After you strike a deal, you’ll be given the account credentials: telephone quantity or e-mail and password. Within the ad account you can arrange your information and deposit your own money.
In comparison with brute pressure this selection is more viable with accounts living for a longer time. For the reason that user is already onboard, they aren’t more likely to make complaints to Facebook (so long as they are paid). Nevertheless, there are nonetheless two elements to consider right here:
1. If Facebook finds your ad account suspicious, it is going to droop the entire account completely (including the private one of the user). You will not get back the money you already deposited.
2. There are scamming corporations that may take your cash and offer you access for a shorter interval of time. This may lead to you paying for the account and never with the ability to control your campaigns.
This option is sort of much like the previous one but for one distinction: you get full access to accounts (each personal and advertising). These accounts could also be previous accounts which might be now not active or newly created accounts (either manually or with the help of particular instruments). You may select them in response to the variety of friends/subscriptions, countries, amount of content posted, verified or non-verified, with created ad accounts or not.
You too can purchase FB accounts in bulk: some corporations offer bundles from 10 to 100 accounts for a better price.
You could find lots of websites where Facebook accounts (and accounts on other social networks, by the way) are sold. Before making your resolution about buying at a particular web site, make sure that it is credible. Verify the variety of views, find the positioning talked about on boards by other affiliates, learn critiques if there are any. For example, you need to use each AccFarm and AccsMarket for purchasing accounts (each have round 200k views monthly which makes them the most well-liked platforms).
By the way, massive boards have a particular section where folks will put commercials in which they sell Fb accounts. There you will discover information on the accounts themselves and on the seller’s credibility.
By “farming” we imply creating accounts on Facebook that may seem like accounts of real folks and subsequently can be used for working advertising campaigns with a lower danger of bans. Though you can buy new accounts that were farmed for you, it is nonetheless risky. If not completed correctly, Facebook may detect fraud and ban this account right after you’ve bought it. Or somebody may nonetheless use your funds to run ads from your account.
However in the event you understand the principle of the right way to make your own accounts resemble a real particular person’s account, potential lifetime of such an account will increase greatly. Sure, you will have to invest cash into it, but it might show to be more beneficial.
When your account is banned (and will probably be ultimately), you can all the time farm new ones as you know how it’s done.
How does account farming work?
All affiliates act differently, but they’ll nonetheless adhere to an analogous logic, with specific methods and tools. So, that is what it is advisable create a legit Fb acc.
Use the instruments for anonymisation and authentication
• Antidetect browser (https://antidetect.shop etc.);
• Proxy server (FreeProxy, ProxyScrape, Hide.me and others);
• SIM-cards or emails (SIM-cards are more most well-liked);
• Profile images (generated with the help of a particular program).
The first step would be to download an antidetect browser. It should help you to create a singular browser fingerprint in order that your new accounts seem like accounts of a mean internet user.
Btw, what is browser fingerprint?
Browser fingerprinting happens when websites use particular scripts to collect enough information about you – reminiscent of your browser, timezone, default language, and more – that they can uniquely determine you out of the sea of other internet users.
Each profile can have its own fingerprint. All of the money, cookies and other parameters that belong to different accounts will be separated from every other.
Proxy servers are often used together with antidetect browsers. If Facebook detects suspicious exercise and finds out that you have several ad accounts (especially seeing the identical IP-handle), it is going to block them all. As a way to keep away from that, you will have to register each account using a unique IP-address. Try to use a proxy with the identical GEO as your future account (i.e. if your FB persona lives in Austin, Texas, use a US proxy).
Ensure you already have content to post in your new web page:
• several images of a person
• primary information (date of birth, location, education etc.)
• telephone quantity
It is usually beneficial to have all this information saved: all of the levels of registration and all of your actions. You may need them later to show it is indeed your account. You may all the time create a doc in your laptop computer, a Google Doc or a card in a process-management system (e.g. Notion, Trello, Asana etc.).
Create a picture of a non-existent individual that Facebook will accept
We are able to’t advocate you taking a picture of an present particular person and use it in your account. That would be identity theft and that’s unlawful, plain and simple. So right here’s what you can do to generate a picture of a non-existent individual that Facebook will accept.
– Go to Face Generator. There you can generate an AI-made image of a human that may seem like a real particular person, but doesn’t exist in reality.
– Right here you can select the gender, most well-liked pores and skin shade, hair length, glasses and makeup. You may even make them look joyful, stunned, unhappy, disgusted and so on.
– Alternatively, go to ThisPersonDoesNotExist and generate a random face of a non-existent person.
– Facebook’s anti-fraud solution is taught to recognize the image generated by one other AI by pixels. So alter the image that you simply generate with the help of any image editor, e.g. Photoshop.
Register an account following these 3 steps
And now let’s strive registering an account.
1. Using an antidetect browser, go to several massive websites first (it can be information websites, YouTube, boards etc.). So that while you go to the second part, you have already got browser historical past and Facebook will not immediately suspect that you are a fraud.
2. Now let’s register. You may either go to Facebook itself and fill out a registration form. Or you can go to an internet site that requires authorization by means of social community profiles (including Facebook). For this you need to use each a smartphone or a computer.
3. After you’ve registered your account, log into it and put together for per week or two of behaving as a mean Facebook user.
Some folks advocate first registering using a smartphone after which logging into your account several days later with a laptop. This fashion your account will be seen as more trustworthy. However don’t overlook to make use of each antidetect browser and proxy server for this selection as well.
How do you make Facebook belief your account?
Now that you have a new Facebook account, let’s go over the fundamental behaviour of a mean user of Facebook and the right way to mimic it.
1. Try to fill out all the data they want to have on you: your bio, title of college, place of work, hobbies and interests.
2. Find some teams that you would want to be part of and would fit your new persona: like their posts and leave considerate comments. However don’t go liking the whole lot you see the primary day you register, tempo yourself. Like several posts and leave 2-5 comments per day.
3. Add some new friends to your account as well. No more than 5-10 folks a day. Try finding them from the identical college or city or place of work (especially, if it’s a big firm). Add friends of these friends. Add folks from communities that you simply join. When Facebook suggests adding a number of folks you may know (thanks to its algorithms), do that. This is additionally a traditional user’s behaviour.
4. Do not forget about posting your images and writing comments to them. Make them meaningful, add hashtags, reply to comments in the event you get any. Don’t post each hour, make 1-2 posts each day. Film stories, so your account doesn’t look empty (right here you can give option to your imagination).
5. Scroll by means of your feed. Take your time to look by means of posts, learn them, like them. Go to your folks’ accounts and watch their profiles. The more time you spend doing typical issues, the better your likelihood is at making this account more credible.
6. Go to different websites that use Facebook and try logging in using your new account. You too can download video games or apps and use your Facebook account there.
One more tip that you will discover on the web is to create a fan page. Create content for it, write attention-grabbing useful posts. However, as all the time, don’t overdo it: 1-2 posts a day for per week could be enough. Seeing this, Facebook will seemingly think you might be of profit to them by way of putting ads and will be more inclined to let you will have your ad account.
And only after 7-10 days is this account ready for opening an ad account and starting together with your advertisements. Keep in mind not to rush it otherwise you run a danger of being suspended. Don’t miss the steps that we’ve coated above, they are essential for creating a successful account.
All of the recommendations that we’ve given here are based mostly on the expertise of account farmers. However, please, remember that Facebook is a big and complicated structure which invents new regulations and insurance policies nearly each day. With their anti-fraud system and moderation processes no one can assure that your account will not be blocked as quickly as you create it. You may observe all the principles, but end up with a superb account in the future and a banned account one other day. Don’t overlook to observe all of the changes Facebook implements so that you could make adjustments to how you work.
With Facebook being one of the largest marketing platforms in the digital house, it is just pure it is that engaging to brands and to affiliates. While it does give all of the instruments needed for making a living, it additionally has drawbacks: you can have only one account for every particular person or brand and they are often banned for numerous reasons.
Though there are different ways of acquiring an account (brute pressure, buying and renting), account farming is the perfect solution to this problem. Though you can buy or rent accounts (which could be cheaper in comparison with farming), you will most likely have to complete the process of farming yourself (earlier than getting an ad account). The accounts won’t be of high quality. However in the event you farm them yourself, you might be certain they are effectively-worked. And with our step-by-step information it is simple to make new ones all the time if your accounts get banned.
What is account farming?
Account farming is a process of creating new social media accounts, especially in bulk. Prepared-made accounts are later used to run advertising campaigns for affiliate affords (which is affiliate media buying). Many affiliates use account farming when they want to run ads on Facebook.
Can I have multiple Facebook accounts?
In response to Facebook’s T&C, it is not allowed to have multiple account on Facebook (you danger getting all accounts banned). Nevertheless, in order not to lose all cash and business when ad accounts get blocked, affiliates resort to account farming.
What number of Facebook accounts can I have?
Formally you can only have one Facebook account. But when completed correctly, you can create as many accounts as you need. While creating more accounts don’t forget that try to be creating completely different digital personas. For that you’ll want to make use of a proxy service, an antidetect browser and AI-generated human images to register new accounts.
The place to search out Facebook accounts on the market?
There are platforms that may help you purchase new accounts: for instance, AccFarm or AccsMarket. One more option is to go to boards for affiliates and find specific sections for account buying (where one can find lots of affords from people who do account farming themselves).
How much can it value me to get a Facebook account?
It all depends on your goals. If you want to purchase it, it is going to value you round $25 – $30 and more. If you happen to want renting, you will pay about $2-3 a day. If you want to create it yourself or “farm”, then it depends on the cost of the SIM-card you purchase, proxy server and antidetect browser (and subscription plans are often round $eighty-$100). However mind that you need to use the identical proxy and browser to create more accounts.
Is Facebook account farming unlawful?
There are no legal guidelines regulating creating and buying or selling non-unique Facebook accounts. So the answer is no, it’s not illegal. Nevertheless, it is towards the Terms and Situations of the website.
Why does Facebook ban ad accounts?