Many affiliates have more than one Facebook account to run ads. Since that’s not what Facebook officially allows, we decided to take a closer look how that’s even possible to use in Antidetect Browser.
Facebook, one of many greatest advertising platforms on the planet, lures advertisers in with a promise of infinite revenue growth. However working with Facebook can be fairly annoying on account of its strict policies and by no means ending account bans.
Some advertisers handle this drawback by having a number of Facebook accounts at once. So when one gets banned, the rest will be fit to run campaigns.
Formally, multiaccing is in opposition to Facebook’s policy. Nonetheless, there’s a loophole that many affiliates are utilizing to have more than one ad account on Facebook – Account Farming.
In this article we’ll go through these subtopics:
what’s account farming;
how account farming works;
what tools you’ll need to farm an account;
how a lot farming a Facebook account costs;
and where to seek out Facebook accounts for sale.
Why do affiliates still select Facebook if it’s such a ache within the ass to work with?
A fast fashionable history lesson. When you’re not interested, skip to the subsequent subchapter.
From being a small website obtainable just for Harvard college students, Facebook has was a multibillion company with nearly 3 billion customers all all over the world (and it’s greater than forty% of the world’s population). Facebook is aware of every thing about their customers’ behaviour, interests and up to date activities, so it’s a klondike of data for marketers (and politicians!)
Having such an amount of knowledge at hand makes Facebook a monopolist within the advertising world. And being a monopoly by no means made any platform more transparent or person-friendly.
So, Facebook dictates its terms of partnership to the advertisers. Even though Facebook strives to control the work of the community in an ethical manner, advertisers still face situations where they have been wronged for no reason. It turns into more durable to run advertising campaigns with each new policy change.
Facebook can ban your ad account primarily based on different reasons (in accordance with its policy):
• promoting something unlawful (casinos with no license, not-accepted health merchandise, grownup content)
• inflicting the customers to have a foul experience
• working advertisements of poor high quality (irrelevant to your campaign or probably offensive, poorly written or even utilizing photographs of inadequate high quality)
• suspiciously looking ad profile (e.g. when utilizing a VPN service)
• suspicious activity (the record is countless and consistently updated)
• having a number of accounts created allegedly by one person.
• And it’s not the question of “if they ban your account”, however “once they ban it”.
Despite having probably the most superior AI and machine learning programmed to identify rule breakers, Facebook does make mistakes. It bans advertisements after which ad accounts for no obvious reason. Advertisers can abide by the rules, follow all the guidelines and still wake up sooner or later to a banned account with a good probability of by no means getting it back.
What does it imply for advertisers?
Bans are hurtful to advertisers.
Solely think about: you’ve prepared all of the creatives, analyzed your audience, arrange the concentrating on, launched a campaign, it obtained accepted, and also you’re getting your first leads. The sky is clear. And then bam, out of the blue your account gets banned. That may be very disappointing.
Additionally, one important point should be talked about: Facebook’s help will not be great. Or, more exactly, it’s terrible.
It takes them very long to course of requests and some by no means get answered within the first place. And if you happen to’re fortunate sufficient to get a reply, it would almost certainly be a come-off with a link to FAQ.
You will find many complaints on-line from advertisers saying they had their account banned and might’t find a cause why. However either manner, every time an advertising account will not be bringing in new business, you might be dropping money.
So, some less rule-obedient media consumers discovered a solution to the issue: creating more accounts without Facebook noticing.
How to get more Facebook accounts?
And now let’s look into what it takes to create a Facebook account if you have already got one.
First of all, what number of accounts can one technically have?
As talked about before. Formally – just one. However if you happen to’re ready to get your palms dirty, you will get as many Facebook accounts as you wish. These accounts will be different by way of their sustainability, value and time spent, and most importantly, how suitable they’re to run advertisements – all this primarily based on the way in which you get them.
Brute force and hacking (which we don’t approve)
Which might basically be known as just “hacking”. The precept behind brute force is easy: hackers need to seek out out the username and password to log into Facebook. They’ll then change the credentials there and create a brand new ad account.
It can be carried out manually (when the hackers strive all possible combos of symbols themselves) or with a pc program (it would generate different possible combos from almost certainly to less prone to random). The software program might assist to get entry to password hashes (which aren’t passwords themselves, however a string of letters and numbers created with an encryption algorithm). With these hashes a hacker can crack the password thus gaining access to the account.
The variety of existing brute force packages and tutorials on methods to use them is really impressive. You’ll find methods to hack Facebook accounts with THC-Hydra, Aircrack-ng, John the Ripper (not the serial killer), Hashcat and others.
The lifetime of such an account is sort of quick: as quickly as customers notice the breach, they may attempt to get it back. It doesn’t take many days or even weeks: Facebook help can even be there to help the customers make their account more secure. Which makes stealing an account from an individual not a really dependable method to get a brand new account.
Not to point out, it’s unlawful and we do not approve of this option. It is for information’s sake only.
Renting a Facebook account will not be a completely new concept. Individuals wanting more cash combined with folks needing more advertising FB accounts have come together to create a solution to the problem.
In the meanwhile there are two methods of how it might work. The primary idea is the following: actual folks with actual accounts on Facebook create an ad account and give entry to it to an agency. This agency will then rent these accounts to their clients to run advertisements there. The worth for affiliates can range from $15 to $one hundred monthly (relying on how a lot they pay to the account homeowners).
Not solely actual folks can lend their accounts. The second possibility is to rent accounts that have been specifically created by particular teams. They create the accounts themselves, make them prepared for advertising after which rent them out to affiliates.
After you strike a deal, you’ll be given the account credentials: phone quantity or e-mail and password. In the ad account you may arrange your information and deposit your personal money.
Compared to brute force this option is more viable with accounts dwelling for a longer time. For the reason that person is already onboard, they are not prone to make complaints to Facebook (so long as they’re paid). Nonetheless, there are still two elements to contemplate right here:
1. If Facebook finds your ad account suspicious, it would droop the whole account completely (together with the private one of many person). You’ll not get back the money you already deposited.
2. There are scamming firms that might take your cash and provide you with entry for a shorter interval of time. This can result in you paying for the account and never being able to control your campaigns.
This option is sort of much like the earlier one however for one distinction: you get full entry to accounts (both personal and advertising). These accounts may be old accounts which might be not energetic or newly created accounts (either manually or with the assistance of particular tools). You possibly can select them in accordance with the variety of associates/subscriptions, international locations, amount of content posted, verified or non-verified, with created ad accounts or not.
You may also purchase FB accounts in bulk: some firms offer bundles from 10 to one hundred accounts for a greater price.
You’ll find plenty of websites where Facebook accounts (and accounts on other social networks, by the way in which) are sold. Earlier than making your resolution about buying at a particular website, be sure it’s credible. Examine the variety of views, discover the location talked about on boards by other affiliates, read reviews if there are any. For instance, you can use both AccFarm and AccsMarket for getting accounts (both have round 200k views monthly which makes them the preferred platforms).
By the way in which, huge boards have a particular section where folks will put advertisements wherein they sell Fb accounts. There you will discover information on the accounts themselves and on the vendor’s credibility.
By “farming” we imply creating accounts on Facebook that will appear to be accounts of actual folks and therefore can be utilized for working advertising campaigns with a lower threat of bans. Even though you should purchase new accounts that have been farmed for you, it’s still risky. If not carried out correctly, Facebook might detect fraud and ban this account proper after you’ve bought it. Or someone might still use your budget to run advertisements out of your account.
However if you happen to understand the precept of methods to make your personal accounts resemble an actual particular person’s account, potential lifetime of such an account will increase greatly. Yes, you’ll have to invest cash into it, however it may prove to be more beneficial.
When your account is banned (and it will be eventually), you may always farm new ones as you understand how it’s done.
How does account farming work?
All affiliates act in a different way, however they may still adhere to an identical logic, with particular methods and tools. So, that is what you want to create a legit Fb acc.
Use the tools for anonymisation and authentication
• Antidetect browser (https://antidetect.shop etc.);
• Proxy server (FreeProxy, ProxyScrape, Hide.me and others);
• SIM-playing cards or emails (SIM-playing cards are more preferred);
• Profile photos (generated with the assistance of a particular program).
The first step could be to obtain an antidetect browser. It will show you how to to create a novel browser fingerprint so that your new accounts appear to be accounts of a median web user.
Btw, what’s browser fingerprint?
Browser fingerprinting occurs when websites use particular scripts to collect sufficient details about you – reminiscent of your browser, timezone, default language, and more – that they can uniquely identify you out of the sea of other web users.
Each profile will have its personal fingerprint. All the cash, cookies and other parameters that belong to different accounts will be separated from each other.
Proxy servers are normally used together with antidetect browsers. If Facebook detects suspicious activity and finds out that you’ve got a number of ad accounts (particularly seeing the same IP-handle), it would block them all. In an effort to keep away from that, you’ll have to register every account utilizing a distinct IP-address. Try to use a proxy with the same GEO as your future account (i.e. if your FB persona lives in Austin, Texas, use a US proxy).
Be sure you already have content to post on your new page:
• a number of photos of an individual
• fundamental information (date of delivery, location, schooling etc.)
• phone quantity
It is also advisable to have all this information saved: all of the levels of registration and all of your actions. You might need them later to prove it’s indeed your account. You possibly can always create a doc on your laptop computer, a Google Doc or a card in a task-management system (e.g. Notion, Trello, Asana etc.).
Create an image of a non-existent individual that Facebook will accept
We can’t suggest you taking an image of an existing particular person and use it in your account. That might be identity theft and that’s unlawful, plain and simple. So right here’s what you can do to generate an image of a non-existent individual that Facebook will accept.
– Go to Face Generator. There you may generate an AI-made picture of a human that can appear to be an actual particular person, however doesn’t exist in reality.
– Here you may select the gender, preferred skin colour, hair length, glasses and makeup. You possibly can even make them look joyful, shocked, sad, disgusted and so on.
– Alternatively, go to ThisPersonDoesNotExist and generate a random face of a non-existent person.
– Facebook’s anti-fraud resolution is taught to recognize the picture generated by one other AI by pixels. So alter the picture that you simply generate with the assistance of any picture editor, e.g. Photoshop.
Register an account following these 3 steps
And now let’s strive registering an account.
1. Utilizing an antidetect browser, go to a number of huge websites first (it can be news websites, YouTube, boards etc.). In order that while you go to the second part, you have already got browser history and Facebook is not going to instantly suspect that you are a fraud.
2. Now let’s register. You possibly can either go to Facebook itself and fill out a registration form. Or you may go to a website that requires authorization via social community profiles (together with Facebook). For this you can use both a smartphone or a computer.
3. After you’ve registered your account, log into it and put together for a week or two of behaving as a median Facebook user.
Some folks suggest first registering utilizing a smartphone after which logging into your account a number of days later with a laptop. This fashion your account will be seen as more trustworthy. However don’t forget to use both antidetect browser and proxy server for this option as well.
How do you make Facebook trust your account?
Now that you’ve got a brand new Facebook account, let’s go over the basic behaviour of a median person of Facebook and methods to mimic it.
1. Try to fill out all the knowledge they wish to have on you: your bio, name of college, administrative center, hobbies and interests.
2. Discover some teams that you’d wish to join and would fit your new persona: like their posts and depart considerate comments. However don’t go liking every thing you see the primary day you register, pace yourself. Like a number of posts and depart 2-5 feedback per day.
3. Add some new associates to your account as well. No more than 5-10 folks a day. Try discovering them from the same university or city or administrative center (particularly, if it’s a giant company). Add associates of these friends. Add folks from communities that you simply join. When Facebook suggests adding a number of folks you might know (due to its algorithms), do that. That is also a standard person’s behaviour.
4. Do not forget about posting your photos and writing feedback to them. Make them meaningful, add hashtags, reply to feedback if you happen to get any. Don’t post every hour, make 1-2 posts every day. Movie tales, so your account doesn’t look empty (right here you can provide method to your imagination).
5. Scroll via your feed. Take your time to look via posts, read them, like them. Go to your mates’ accounts and watch their profiles. The more time you spend doing regular things, the higher your chances are at making this account more credible.
6. Go to different websites that use Facebook and try logging in utilizing your new account. You may also obtain games or apps and use your Facebook account there.
Yet one more tip that you will discover on the web is to create a fan page. Create content for it, write fascinating useful posts. However, as always, don’t overdo it: 1-2 posts a day for a week may be enough. Seeing this, Facebook will doubtless assume you can be of benefit to them by way of inserting advertisements and will be more inclined to let you’ve your ad account.
And solely after 7-10 days is this account prepared for opening an ad account and beginning together with your advertisements. Bear in mind not to rush it in any other case you run a threat of being suspended. Don’t miss the steps that we’ve covered above, they’re essential for making a profitable account.
All the recommendations that we’ve given listed here are primarily based on the experience of account farmers. However, please, do not forget that Facebook is a giant and sophisticated structure which invents new laws and policies nearly every day. With their anti-fraud system and moderation processes nobody can assure that your account is not going to be blocked as quickly as you create it. You possibly can follow all the rules, however end up with a good account sooner or later and a banned account one other day. Don’t forget to follow all of the modifications Facebook implements with the intention to make changes to how you work.
With Facebook being one of many largest marketing platforms within the digital house, it’s only pure it’s that enticing to manufacturers and to affiliates. Whereas it does give all of the tools essential for earning money, it also has drawbacks: you may have only one account for each particular person or model and they can be banned for varied reasons.
Even though there are other ways of obtaining an account (brute force, shopping for and renting), account farming is the perfect resolution to this problem. Even though you should purchase or rent accounts (which may be cheaper compared to farming), you will in all probability have to complete the method of farming yourself (earlier than getting an ad account). The accounts won’t be of high quality. However if you happen to farm them yourself, you can be sure they’re nicely-worked. And with our step-by-step guide it’s straightforward to make new ones all the time if your accounts get banned.
What is account farming?
Account farming is a course of of creating new social media accounts, particularly in bulk. Ready-made accounts are later used to run advertising campaigns for affiliate offers (which is affiliate media shopping for). Many affiliates use account farming once they wish to run advertisements on Facebook.
Can I have multiple Facebook accounts?
In response to Facebook’s T&C, it’s not allowed to have more than one account on Facebook (you threat getting all accounts banned). Nonetheless, so as not to lose all cash and business when ad accounts get blocked, affiliates resort to account farming.
What number of Facebook accounts can I have?
Formally you may solely have one Facebook account. But if carried out accurately, you may create as many accounts as you need. Whereas creating more accounts don’t forget that you have to be creating completely different digital personas. For that you will want to use a proxy service, an antidetect browser and AI-generated human photos to register new accounts.
Where to seek out Facebook accounts for sale?
There are platforms that can show you how to purchase new accounts: for example, AccFarm or AccsMarket. Yet one more possibility is to go to boards for affiliates and discover particular sections for account shopping for (where you can find plenty of offers from individuals who do account farming themselves).
How a lot can it value me to get a Facebook account?
All of it is determined by your goals. If you want to purchase it, it would value you round $25 – $30 and more. When you want renting, you will pay about $2-3 a day. If you want to create it yourself or “farm”, then it is determined by the price of the SIM-card you buy, proxy server and antidetect browser (and subscription plans are normally round $80-$one hundred). However thoughts that you can use the same proxy and browser to create more accounts.
Is Facebook account farming unlawful?
There aren’t any legal guidelines regulating creating and shopping for or selling non-unique Facebook accounts. So the reply isn’t any, it’s not illegal. Nonetheless, it’s in opposition to the Terms and Conditions of the website.
Why does Facebook ban ad accounts?